Lisa’s work has been featured in contests, anthologies, journals and media outlets. She considers Massachusetts her home, but has lived in Connecticut, Vermont, New York State and two other planets called Wyoming and Arizona. She earned a B.A. from Regis College and an MBA from Babson College, and holds a Master certificate in Reiki. She is an avid cyclist and loves hiking with her dog Sabrina.
- Awarded Fairhope Writer-in-Residency, Wolff Cottage, Fairhope, Alabama, 8/18
- The Crux, Snowflake, 11/17
- Vine Leaves Literary Journal (AUS), A Collection of Vignettes from Across the Globe (coffee table book), Grievances, print, 11/17
- Unmasked, Women Write about Sex & Intimacy After Fifty, Libido, print, 10/17
- Adanna, Why I Love Bike Commuting in Boston, print, 10/17
- Direct2Dell, Dell EMC blog, 5 Ways to Make Friends at Work, 9/17
- 1888 Center | Why We Write, The Catalyst, 9/17
- Learning from Dogs Blog, Sabrina’s Loyalty, 8/17
- Fiction Southeast, This Writer’s Secret to Doing What She Loves, 8/17
- Gravel, T-boned, 12/16
- Fiftiness, Not Having Children Was My Perfect Path, 12/16
- Slippery Elm, Forgive Me, print, 12/16
- Foliate Oak, What More Is There to Ask?, 9/16
- The Artist Unleashed, The Secret to Doing What You Love, 9/16
- East Bay Review, Becoming Our Fathers, 2/16
- Elephant Journal, She, Mother. Me, Daughter, 1/15
- Elephant Journal, What Happened When I Performed Reiki on My Conservative Mother, 1/15
- Elephant Journal, My Dear Friend, the Dirty, 12/14
- Shark Reef, The Subversive Writer, 7/14
Lisa is working on a memoir entitled Love and Blood Are the Color Red with Jayne Benjulian, poet and author of Five Sextillion Atoms, a work sited as “nuanced and gripping.”
Lisa likes the sound of that.
Write to her at lisa dot demasi at gmail.