Lisa is has completed final edits of her memoir Calamity Becomes Her, and pitching agents who represent the authors of her favorite memoirs (pitch is here). An epic thank you to Jayne Benjulian, poet/author of Five Sextillion Atoms, and Marcia Meier of Willow Books for their hearty encouragement, talent and support on the project!
A PARTIAL LIST OF LISA’S PUBLISHED WORK INCLUDES:
- Jen Pastiloff’s The Manifest-Station, How My Disapproving Mother Fuels My Creative Expression, 4/120
- Memoir Magazine, Forgive Me, 4/20
- Horse Network, Who Says You Can’t Get Married at the Barn? 1/20
- Jen Pastiloff’s The Manifest-Station, No Kids, No Regrets, 12/19
- The Plaid Horse, The Breakthrough I Witnessed in the Healing Power of Horses, 12/19
- Horse Network, I Met My Hero at the EQUUS Film Fest, 12/19
- Machines for Freedom blog, Why I Love Bike Commuting in Boston, 6/18
- Fiction Southeast, This Writer’s Secret to Doing What She Loves, 8/17
- Ariana’s HuffPost, What the Wrong Job Can Teach You, 1/17
- Gravel Literary Journal, T-boned, 12/16
- Ariana’s HuffPost, Why Regret Is So Deliciously Fun, 12/16
- Foliate Oak Literary Journal, What More Is There to Ask?, 9/16
- Elephant Journal, She, Mother. Me, Daughter, 1/15
- Elephant Journal, My Dear Friend, the Dirty, 12/14
GHOSTWRITTEN BLOGS FOR DELL TECHNOLOGIES
- Dell EMC InFocus Blog, Best Practices for Virtualizing Domain Controllers, Part II, 10/18
- Dell EMC InFocus Blog, Best Practices for Virtualizing Domain Controllers, Part I, 9/18
- Dell EMC InFocus Blog, Building the Modern Data Center: A Supercharged Enterprise Software-Defined Data Center Deployment (SDDC), 8/27/18
- EMC InFocus Blog, The Year in Review: Top Trending Content of 2017, 2/17
Please visit Lisa’s blog for many more samples of her writing.
- Awarded Fairhope Center for the Writing Arts Inc. (FCWA) One Month Writer-in-Residency, Wolff Cottage, Fairhope, Alabama, 8/18
Lisa publishes essays on the writing life, sex and relationships, and her love for horses and cowboy country. Three of her essays have been recently picked up by Horse Network and another appeared in the IPPY-award-winning anthology Unmasked: Women Write About Sex and Intimacy After Fifty, published in 2017. She lives near Boston, where she rides horses and commutes by bike to her job writing and editing technology blogs for Dell Technologies. She is currently pitching her memoir Calamity Becomes Her to literary agents and is at work on two sequels.
You can pick up your copy of ‘Unmasked’ here.